#100 Rides a Dread Legion by Raymond E. Feist
This is an adult science fiction writer that I follow avidly! He has written 25 previous books in this same series and I have read them all. This book- number 26- is just like all his other books. Races and clans of people are in conflict with each other, but a greater threat is coming and in spite of all the difference between the people they must band together for survival of all their races. I love the characterization- how he develops his characters. In book 1 I met this young boy who has grown to be the most powerful magician in his time. He is over 100 years old now and the author keeps developing this same character, making him more complex. That's the sign of a good author- when he can keep a reader interested in a character throughout the character's lifetime!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home