Monday, June 08, 2009

#99 Pendragon: Book 10 The Soldiers of Halla by D.J. MacHale

Here's another series that I read and book 10 is the final book in the series. This is a young adult book series that I started reading with Christopher when he was 11 years old. At about Book 6, he lost interest, went to High School, and didn't read the same books as his mom anymore, but I continued reading and even got my niece, Allison, hooked on this series. In fact, it is her book, the 10th one that I borrowed to finish the series. The Pendragon series is exciting. It contains elements of history, fantasy and science fiction. The end was excellent and again, it's the characters that make this book so special. Bobby Pendragon begins the series as a young boy and in the final book, we see him as an old man. The story of his life and his race to save humanity was quite a ride. "Hobey ho, let's go!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home